As the saying goes, it is not the destination but the journey that matters the most. And, we have all experienced in looking out for things when planning a day trip or a weekend trip with loved ones in a comfortable mode of transport, especially when traveling in a group. Without a doubt, hiring a tempo traveller is the most convenient and comfortable option, especially in a busy city like Bangalore that is known for its heavy traffic.
Some benefits of renting a tempo traveller in Bangalore are as follows:
- Provides comfort for group travel – when traveling in a group of 9 to 14 people, a tempo traveller is your best bet because it offers spacious interiors with enough room for everyone’s luggage as well as space to move around rather than being stuck on to your seats in a car. Also, tempo travellers in Bangalore have luxurious back seats that offer ample legroom.
- Cost-saving – along with providing more space than a private car, hiring a tempo traveller Bangalore can also be a more affordable option as a tempo traveller will be more fuel-efficient than hiring two cars for a big group. So, hiring a tempo traveller is also more environmentally friendly as it saves fuel.
- Caters to all needs and budgets - when it comes to tempo travellers in Bangalore, there are enough options for every requirement and budget. Whether you are looking for an AC or non- AC vehicle, 12 seaters, or a 15 seater tempo traveller, there is something for everyone.
Tempo traveller rent in Bangalore
Tempo traveller rent Bangalore varies depending on the following factors:
- Seating capacity of the tempo traveller
- Make of the tempo traveller
- Various features of the tempo traveller like DVD, music system, pushback & cushion seats, etc
- Air-conditioned or non-Air-conditioned tempo traveller
However, the standard rates applicable for tempo travellers in Bangalore usually vary during peak seasons like summer vacations, New Year eve, long weekends, and festive holidays. Also, it is advisable to confirm if the tempo traveller rent Bangalore is inclusive or exclusive of Toll, Parking, and State Permit.
- Do we need to register with the booking company to book a Tempo Traveller?
- No. most companies do not need you to enlist with them for bookings. All you need to do is provide your requirements and booking dates, and the rest is taken care of by them.
- How soon can we expect the booking confirmation and cab details?
- A. You will instantly receive the booking confirmation on your mobile phone or email. The cab details are usually sent a day or two before the start of your journey.
- What are the modes of payment available?
- A. You can pay for your tempo travellers in Bangalore by cash as well as digital modes like bank transfer, credit, or debit cards. Payment would appear as redBus.in in your statement. Click here to know more.
Q Is it possible to cancel the booking? What are the cancellation charges?
- A. You can cancel your booking anytime, on-call, or online. You will be charged as per the company policy, depending on the time of cancelation before the scheduled journey.